• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Most common postings

Pat in Halifax said:
Chances are you wont leave one or the other coast (if you are a hard sea trade-except Steward) until atleast the MS rank (St Jean, QC, maybe Ottawa).

Just as an add-on to that, when i look around the room, i see around a half a dozen NES Op LS. While this is a small number, the possibility does exist.

Pat in Halifax said:
I stand corrected
....stupid stoker!

Please, you work in Ottawa, sit down. No need to stand on the count of me.

:p

Danno1 said:
I just googled Greenwood... 676 residents... That must be an adventure

Google it again.

There are a few Greenwoods in Canada.  There are more than 676 people living in this dump.

But, yeah it is always an adventure here, although if you are lazy and don't  like working then 14 wing is the spot for you!

CDN Aviator said:
WTF is an NES officer ??

Naval Combat System Engineer Officers... Sorry I usualy speak french and I tryed to make an acronyme with a traduction I made up in my own head...it's a fail, it is.  :eek:

'Nyways, do you see some of 'em ?  :)

CSE Officers (Combat Systems Engineer) - LOTS in Ottawa. I think they are minimum A/HoD qualified - many LCdrs

F3m5h3p said:
Naval Combat System Engineer Officers... Sorry I usualy speak french and I tryed to make an acronyme with a traduction I made up in my own head...it's a fail, it is.  :eek:

'Nyways, do you see some of 'em ?  :)

N'hesitez pas de poser vos questions en francais.

Aviator, you seem to be surrounded by fish-heads, you need to get back to YQQ ASAP before they corrupt you!

CDN Aviator said:

;D

Pat in Halifax said:
CSE Officers (Combat Systems Engineer) - LOTS in Ottawa. I think they are minimum A/HoD qualified - many LCdrs

A/HoD ? LCdrs ? I should lurk more but what are they?

dapaterson said:
N'hesitez pas de poser vos questions en francais.

Thank you but I realy wish I could get at ease communicating in english, especialy with you CF and/or milnet.ca folks!  ;)

Stacked said:
See any Sonar Op's CDN Aviator?    :p

No. We don't have a need for those here.

I don't see any here but i can only see so far.

Dolphin_Hunter said:
Aviator, you seem to be surrounded by fish-heads, you need to get back to YQQ ASAP before they corrupt you!

Only a few months to go. I still refuse to call anything here by stupid Navy names.........

CDN Aviator said:
Only a few months to go. I still refuse to call anything here by stupid Navy names.........

Try Moose milk, it must be good for what you have  :D

F3m5h3p said:
Try Moose milk, it must be good for what you have  :D

One never needs a reason to drink moose milk.

What is it exactly that you think i "have" ?

CDN Aviator said:
What is it exactly that you think i "have" ?

Incredible luck?

1 year in Ottawa and the majority of your RCAF career (so far) in BC...    With minimal time spend in ZX!  Not to shabby for a LRP type.

F3m5h3p said:
;D

A/HoD ? LCdrs ? I should lurk more but what are they?

Thank you but I realy wish I could get at ease communicating in english, especialy with you CF and/or milnet.ca folks!  ;)

A/HoD - Assistant Head of Department qual - shiny new Lt(RCN)s
LCdr - Lieutenant Commander

And CDN Aviator, what's wrong with duff, scran, decks, bulkheads, heads etc!!!
You are just too used to those cushy hotel rooms - Before I joined, my dad always said, "Go Air Force (He was Army) as they have the best union!"

Back