• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Montey Python (From: high visible rank (From:Re-Royalization))

The_leader_of_the_Knights_Who_Say_Ni.jpg

Monty Python is completely relevant to this thread.

*not slamming TV's post, rather linking the absurdity of making 'high vis rank badges' to a monty python skit.*

Sorry for the inadvertent slam TV.

ArmyVern said:
That's not a shrubbery!!!

Besides they changed their minds, these Knights who say......well they eventually want the forest chopped down with a.......HERRING.

Probably a red herring, like this post.....

Towards_the_gap said:

*not slamming TV's post, rather linking the absurdity of making 'high vis rank badges' to a monty python skit.*

well to be honest considering the topic is the pros and cons of high visibilty this one is more appropriate http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zekiZYSVdeQ

Jim Seggie said:
Besides they changed their minds, these Knights who say......well they eventually want the forest chopped down with a.......HERRING.

Probably a red herring, like this post.....

Cut down a tree with a herring?  It can't be done.

George Wallace said:
Herring is a red herring......It should be Herringbone.

I am throwing in the sponge; am sneaking away and buggering up.

Towards_the_gap said:

No offense taken :D

Dimsum said:
Ah hell, why not.  Might as well let you have a bit of excitement.  ;)

I guess my weekend got too exciting after all.

Jacket is gortex lined, zip out liner for summer/winter use, detachable hood.  Liner and jacket have inside pockets that are actually useful.  Zipper tabs are great.  There is a new design to the back-panel that is much better IMO, it is not so restrictive and more comfy.

Pants are about as easy on/off as they can get with the inside leg zippers running up so high.  Not sure if they have a gortex layer to them.

Eye In The Sky said:
I guess my weekend got too exciting after all.

Jacket is gortex lined, zip out liner for summer/winter use, detachable hood.  Liner and jacket have inside pockets that are actually useful.  Zipper tabs are great.  There is a new design to the back-panel that is much better IMO, it is not so restrictive and more comfy.

Pants are about as easy on/off as they can get with the inside leg zippers running up so high.  Not sure if they have a gortex layer to them.

Vern should be able to show you how to use those tearaway trousers properly  ;D

daftandbarmy said:
Vern should be able to show you how to use those tearaway trousers properly  ;D

He said gortex; my only experience is with leather (and a bit of a SME at latex).  Sorry.

ArmyVern said:
He said gortex; my only experience is with leather (and a bit of a SME at latex).  Sorry.

I can only imagine where this thread is going to go now  :pop:

daftandbarmy said:
ftfy  ;D

I dunno; I see myself saying -with my best attempt at red-headed Asian accent - "What's the matter?"

Although I did renew my CPR qual this week.  ;D

Back