• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Model Decals

reccecrewman

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, Can anybody point me in the right direction for model decals? Please don't say Maple Leaf Models as everytime I try to go to that site, it's always down for some reason or other. Does anyone know of any company that manufactures decals or stickers for Canadian 1:35 military vehicles? WWII or present day items such as CFR's, bridge classification etc. Any help anyone can give would be greatly appreciated.

Try getting in contact with these folks - a pretty decent hobby shop that usually has a variety of Canadian Air Force and armoured vehicle decals.

BC Shaver and Hobbies
(250) 383-0051

742 Fort St

Victoria, BC, V8W1H2

Hope that helps.

MM

Thank you all very much, all answers have been very helpful and appreciated! After spending $45.00 on a LAV 25 kit and another $185.00 on a Coyote conversion kit for said LAV-25, I'd really like to get some good decals for my model. Now that I have a decal source, my only problem is do I build this model to look fresh off a factory line, or weather it. :) Thanks again everyone.

TN2IC, I also have to thank you for the link provided as I just got my hands on a Staghound T17E1 which I've been seraching for, for ages! The link provided has some excellent WWII tac signs I can use for my Staghound as the only Canadian decals that came with my Staghound were for the XII Manitoba Dragoons...... Cursed II Corps! Seems everytime I see pictures of Staghounds in WWII it's always the XII Dragoons.....

Has any one bought from JBOT Dscals online? if so any issues?

I've used Archer in the past to great effect.

Ultracast has some that are a bit more Canadian WW2 reccecrewman

http://www.ultracast.ca/

Now I make all my own stencils / friskets and airbrush them on. It's a bit tedious and time consuming but if there isn't what you need out there in your desired scale (say 1:16th) you pretty much on your own.

Regards

Back