• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Missions Completed medal

NavyShooter

Army.ca Veteran
Subscriber
Reaction score
Mike,

The level 3 missions completed medal is 1000 missions, for 1000 CE. 

Looking at the current stats, there are about 3 people at 625-ish missions completed, and each of them has at least 67,000 CE.

I think by the time the 1000 mission point is reached, 1000 CE as a reward will be, perhaps, a drop in the bucket, and barely noticeable to them.

Can we consider the idea of a slightly different or perhaps more rewarding award?

It's something we should probably hash out before anyone hits that ceiling.....

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

NS

1000 CE for me is 1/3rd of a mission.

There are many aspects of this game that are unbalanced.
Our job is to help MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE sort them out.
I find most of the "+5 incentive for 12 hours" to be largely useless. Especially at 100 mp a pop.

bdave said:
There are many aspects of this game that are unbalanced.
Our job is to help MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKE sort them out.
I find most of the "+5 incentive for 12 hours" to be largely useless. Especially at 100 mp a pop.
Yeah, some of those aren't really the most useful. I think Initiative should have a minimum length of 48 hours, and a decent sized return. +5 just shaves off 5 seconds, right?

Pretty much. The more leveled up you are, the less it gives you. Which is ironic because when you level up is when you need it most.

NS, you're on the money... Those medals are not realistic given how the game plays out, so I've dropped them all down a notch.

Cheers
Mike

I saw that just now Mike.

Many thanks!

The game is evolving as we play!

NS

500 missions instead of 1000....(working on the 1000 one now)

NS

Awesome change Mike, thanks again.

On the same note, having 80 unspent merit points is a whole heck of a lot for someone, even at my level. I would suggest the requirements become +10 merit points from the incentive reward of the Successful Missions. That way you can't just cash in the incentive and get another incentive, you'll have to level twice and hold it, making it lucrative to do so.

PuckChaser said:
Awesome change Mike, thanks again.

On the same note, having 80 unspent merit points is a whole heck of a lot for someone, even at my level. I would suggest the requirements become +10 merit points from the incentive reward of the Successful Missions. That way you can't just cash in the incentive and get another incentive, you'll have to level twice and hold it, making it lucrative to do so.

There's an incentive out there that gives you +100 merit points... so as soon as you get that one, cash in the unspent merit points incentive line before your spend the points on your character. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
There's an incentive out there that gives you +100 merit points... so as soon as you get that one, cash in the unspent merit points incentive line before your spend the points on your character. :)

That's good to know. Still might be hard to get the Level 4 and 5 medals for unspent merit points, if they keep rising like 20/40/80. Next one seems like 120, which would be that incentive plus 4 levels.

PuckChaser said:
That's good to know. Still might be hard to get the Level 4 and 5 medals for unspent merit points, if they keep rising like 20/40/80. Next one seems like 120, which would be that incentive plus 4 levels.

I totally missed the "Unspent Merit Points" medal until level 28ish:mad:  I had been building up my initiative with them until that "clued in" point. Sad panda I was. You're right ... they were a whole lot easier to collect at the beginning where you were collecting 5/level and could do 3 or more levels/day ... unlike now where it takes 2 or 3 days to go up 1 level & thus get 5MPs.

Am sitting at 120 MPs saved up now; that's another 16 levels to go yet!! LMAO.

I sure wish that I had clued in sooner to save 'em at the beginning.

Thats how I got my unspent points up to 40, but really needed them at the lower levels and had to spend them. Now its keeping ahead of the Jones', and I need to boost my stats.

PuckChaser said:

I'm working on the 5th level; here they are below:

Level 1: For A Rainy Day
20 Unspent Merit Points
Incentive: +10 Max Combat Readiness for 12 hours
20 / 20 (100%)

Level 2: You Gonna Finish That?
40 Unspent Merit Points
Incentive: +20 Max Combat Readiness for 24 hours
40 / 40 (100%)

Level 3: Life Savings
80 Unspent Merit Points
Incentive: +40 Max Combat Readiness for 48 hours
80 / 80 (100%)

Level 4: Pack Rat
125 Unspent Merit Points
Incentive: +80 Max Combat Readiness for 4 days
120 / 125 (96%)

Level 5: Stockpiling For The Apocalypse
200 Unspent Merit Points
Incentive: +160 Max Combat Readiness for one week (1,000)
120 / 200 (60%)

Jut claimed this dandy medal ...

Level 4: Unbeatable
1,000 Successful Missions
Incentive: +50 Merit Points

Bumping me up to 180 accumulated merit points ...  now just a mere 20 merit points (only 4 levels!!) away from being able to claim that Level 5: Stockpiling For The Apocalypse medal.

The end is near !! Somehow, me thinks not -  8)

Back