• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MILNET.CA - What do you drive?

No pics, so:
I drive a 2000 Ford Explorer
I wish I drove a Leopard 2A6!  Just kidding.  I actually really enjoyed my 1999 Grand Am GT, complete with sun roof!  Black, naturally.  Very nice ride!

I wish I drove one of these...

fennek1.jpg

Just because it looks like what would happen if a Humvee raped a Lamborghini and they had an illegitimate child.

Well I'm currently driving a nice fuel efficient Hyundai Elantra, but wish I had the BMW M3/M5.... Though when I do feel the need for speed, I hop onto my Honda ST1300.

Rodahn said:
Well I'm currently driving a nice fuel efficient Hyundai Elantra

Same here! I'll be getting rid of it sometime next year, though. Not sure yet what is on my "wish list" for new wheels.

I think that the price of gas does influence our decisions...
it is hard to find the balance between size, horsepower, and gas consumption.
If I had to buy a new car today, I think I would go for a small one,
But I am still hoping for a nice small SUV Hybrid, I haven't found one yet.

We got a 06 Focus for putting back and forth to work in. The family rig is an 06 Freestyle.

I would love to be driving a Range Rover HSE Sport. Not in a million years though unless of course I win the lottery.

MAMS_933 said:
I would love to be driving a Range Rover HSE Sport. Not in a million years though unless of course I win the lottery.

Second that one.
My ride is a 2000 Subaru Forester. What I like about it: real all-wheel-drive, high ground clearance - I can go almost anywhere and it has shown off to some off-roadies that said it was crap; funny thing is I ended up pulling one of them when they got stuck in the mud and I was the only one in a position to help (others in the group could have but...)
I can pull my boat with it no problems - towed to Glocester, Virginia and Shelbourne, NS from Ottawa.
What I don't like: not enough leg room and dash layout: fixed somewhat with the latest model.

For outdoor fun I would like a Hummer or even a reconditioned surplus one.

Currently I am looking into the Atlantic Autotrader for a vehicle.. (Currently 18, so first car) Going for something reliable and hopefully under 50,000KM and under 10K$.. But I am willing to put 15K$ if it is exceptional.. But ill probably settle in the 6-8K$ range (Seen some good rides). Waiting till December to buy a car though.. but just getting an idea on general prices... Any rec's on models? I am looking for a good travel car.. with decent storage for traveling.. Rather a 2-door sedan/hatchback, but I am ok with 4-door.

Ah boy.. :p

I currently drive a 03 Ford Sport Trac. I'm going to be buying a Mustang GT within the next 3 years. White with red racing stripes if all goes as planned.

My wife drives a 05 Focus. That will be upgraded next year to hopefully a Jeep Wrangler 4 door.

I've always said if I were to win the lottery tommorow, I'd buy myself a dumptruck, so I could drive it around, pull up next to hummers, and laugh at the owners for their choice in "tiny" trucks.

99 Sierra XCab 4x4; wife drives the "Loser Cruiser" (05 Montana SV6). Hoping to replace my truck with a shiny new Sierra Crew Cab in a couple of years.

AUII XLS Ford Falcon Utility (Ute) 8/2000.

Duel fuel (ULP/LPG) with +1200km range, 5 spd manual, Tickford wheel pack, and 157kw @ 80 Kph.

Excuse the mess in my garage  ;D

OWDU

I drive - 2008 Honda Civic DX-G Sedan  in that sexy blue colour :D    I love it, but I wish I also had a '68 VW Beetle. 

Husband drives - 2003 Pontiac Sunfire.  He wishes he had either a BMW 328xi or a Mini Cooper (something about that go-cart handling). 

I ride a bus everywhere I go...
Id like to own and old Toyota FJ40, or possibly a new Hummer H3T when it comes out.

Back