• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military wedding in Winnipeg

To add to that, I should note, I was referring to have a friend or family member act as a designated photographer... the disposable camera idea is excellent.

I'd love to hire a professional photographer for $1,000 but it comes down to money; we simply can not afford to put out a large amount of money on the reception and the photographer.  We have cut the reception down in size to fit our budget, and as it stands it is not much more than the photographer is going to cost us.  To me, that is not reasonable.  Yes, photos are fantastic and are worth it to some people, but to me I'd rather have good food and a good time.  If we don't go with a professional photographer we may regret it someday, but today is today.

I am getting my dress on consignment for under $400, fiance is wearing his DEU, or borrowing an RCAF Tartan kilt and jacket if someone is able to lend him one *hint* *hint* and I am making my own flower bouquet.  We are most likely not hiring a limo as it's also not in the budget.  I want my marriage to be a happy day, but not a shockingly expensive day either!  We are paying for everything ourselves, no help from relatives as my father is terminally ill and unable to spare any money due to his high medical/prescription expenses, and my fiance's mother has never managed her fiances well so she is financially destitute.  So you can hopefully understand why I am trying so hard to par down our expenses.  Eloping was attractive to us, but my father is so looking forward to seeing 'his little girl' married, how could we do that?!

Shaynelle

Back