• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"military potential" grading

genesis563

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys, so this question revolves around the scoring system they use at recruiting centers to rank you up to your competition. Your military potential grade.
Basically, from what I know, your cfat and personality test count for 2/3 of your military potential, and your interview for the rest. Now let's say the trade I'm interested in requires a minimum MP of 20, and let's say that I somehow come across my cfat and personality combined score of 30. Does that mean that my interview will simply and more points to my score? Does anybody know the maximum amount of points you can get for all three components?

genesis563 said:
Hey guys, so this question revolves around the scoring system they use at recruiting centers to rank you up to your competition. Your military potential grade.
Basically, from what I know, your cfat and personality test count for 2/3 of your military potential, and your interview for the rest. Now let's say the trade I'm interested in requires a minimum MP of 20, and let's say that I somehow come across my cfat and personality combined score of 30. Does that mean that my interview will simply and more points to my score? Does anybody know the maximum amount of points you can get for all three components?

You already answered your own question.

Back