• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military Discounts List

They changed it earlier this year .... they claim it makes it easier to see deals in your current area...and it's mobile compatible....

And if i'm looking for more generic information - how does that work out?  Not well, let me say.  I'm now more likely to search a vendor's website than to use the CF Appreciation one.  Hopefully they aren't relying on referral information.

Outdoor research has some great deals for military members (and not just on black Friday) on their website.

I just picked up a pair of alpine winter mitts for $99.  I've seen them at a high end local business for $230. (men's alti mitts).  Picked up another pair of great trigger mitts (men's high camp) for $55, regular price $110.

Basically any "civilian" item is $50% off (as far as I've seen) .  "tactical stuff" is 20% but most of their line is civilian anyways. 

If you check it out make sure your goto the Canadian website.

http://bottlebreacher.com/

WELCOME TO BOTTLE BREACHER
Hand crafted 50 Caliber bottle openers made by Active Duty service members and Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use 50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best MAN gifts, groomsmen gifts, and promotional products on the market. Open your next cold one in style!

Rifleman62 said:
http://bottlebreacher.com/

WELCOME TO BOTTLE BREACHER
Hand crafted 50 Caliber bottle openers made by Active Duty service members and Veterans. The staff at Bottle Breacher used to use 50 Caliber ammunition to defend our country down range, they now use them to provide the best MAN gifts, groomsmen gifts, and promotional products on the market. Open your next cold one in style!

There's no military discount. This reads like an advertisement.

Radop said:
When I was in Petawawa, Moores sent us all a plastic discount card.  In both Petawawa and Kingston, the MFRC (military family resource centre) has a list of who and were in each area that offers discounts for military members and families.  As for the comment that the reserves don't get the discount in Kingston, that is totally false as I work with several who routinely go to the movies and get the discounts there.  In total, Kingston has about 35 companies that give military discounts excluding hotels and motels.

Marriott Residence Inn Water's Edge- Studio room King size bed, Queen Sofa bed $124+ taxes and fees.

List of places in Kingston that provide Military Discounts:

http://pspkingston.com/advantage/places/militaryrate/

Sport Chek and Atmosphere stores.
CAF discount week: March 8 - 15, 2019

Up to 70% select items, in-store only.
Limit $4000 total purchase.

Discount code must be used at time of purchase: 440,122,543

See advertisement for restrictions.

Attachments

• SportChek.png
    SportChek.png
    653.7 KB · Views: 318
From the looks of it, there are different codes.  Mine is not the same as you posted.

Back