• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Message to all new people, Or anyone with questions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanman89

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm writing this thread to inform anyone with questions or anything but are worried to post it in a thread or ask. Please feel free to contact me in a  private message on the forums or contact me via the live chat we have at the top of the screen.

Thanks guys,

John

Just to add i am on all the time in the afternoon so you will always get a quick response from me :)

(To the other forum members hopfully i can help cut down on some of the repeat questions that annoy you guys and have you spam the "use search button key")

That's a good idea. I have one.

What's the difference between Reserve and Primary Reserve ?

Thank you

zakiuz said:
What's the difference between Reserve and Primary Reserve ?

"Reserve" includes the Primary reserves. It also includes other things like the supplementary reserve and the Cadet instructor Cadre ( not sure the new name).

MGalantine said:
Cadet Organization Administration and Training, though nearly everybody I know still calls it CIC.

Eh? I was under the impression that these were two disctint organizations, one encompassing all CIC officers, and another encompassing all military personnel employed with the reserves working for the cadet program, including all CIC officers. To be a COAT does not mean that you're a CIC, although all CIC are COAT.

Am I wrong here?

I'm new here,
and I'm wondering if theres a forum where I can introduce myself?

Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back