• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MESS KIT WANTED. Army Dress Log Branch Scarlets

Wildfire6969

Inactive
Reaction score
      :cdn:
Hello all;
I am looking to PURCHASE 1 complete set of Doeskin Army Mess Kit. Chest is size 44-45" Pants are 37-38" and i am 5'11 Tall. I am with the LOG Branch and a Sgt. If anyone can help out and for a cheap price that would be great.

Bill 
:cdn:

Is that you in the avatar pic?  :eek:

Usually, the local Canex has a "lay-away" plan available for those wishing to purchase Mess Kit, and keep your eyes on the notice/for-sale board in your local canex as well as I see Mess Kits for sale on ours quite frequently. Gagetown actually has a "trading post" electronic board on their web-site where people can list items, buy items etc so Esquimault may have something like that as well.

Navy base...cook.... is not computing with avtar pic... >:D

I need to get out more.

Well that is a pic of me...lol As far as the canex goes that is my last resort but if i can save some cash that would be great. As to notice boards there is not much out on the coast for Army Mess Kit...

Well I will keep my eye on Gagetown's board for you.

Oh by the way...welcome to Army.ca

Sig_Des said:
DOWN Librarian, DOWN!

Come on Siggy,

He's a cook!! We are expected to view the menu...it's the choosing of the meal we watch out for.  ;D

The Librarian said:
Come on Siggy,

He's a cook!! We are expected to view the menu...it's the choosing of the meal we watch out for.  ;D

:rofl:

Hahaha  thanks for the welcome and keeping your eyes out and on me...lol    :-*

Link is for a DIN/DWAN site. Only available on a DWAN/DIN enabled computer.

Gee.... Thank god for those Chimo powers.... sup buddy..

wildfire....
you should have a talk with the base tailor.
they often make em in their spare time.
sometimes, people go back and leave em on consignment with em.

not on a navy base. They want 900 to just make em. not including my minitures and rank, buttons and log crests

TN2IC said:
Gee.... Thank god for those Chimo powers.... sup buddy..

;D lol nothing much just bored out of my tree with MODS 4 and 5 of PLQ what about you?

geo said:
.... contact the Gagetown tailor

I did...they don't have any contacts that would even come close to fitting him right now...

Hey Wild Fire sorry to confuse ya bud.. but I am friendly giant. So howdie...

and as for my Sapper... just try to stay awake at times, the information they teach you is usefully. Mod 2 gives me nightmares now. jk....

Back