• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Merit Board Rankings

S

stellarpanther

I was just curious if anyone has any new information on when the merit board rankings will be coming out?  Apparently FSA's were given their numbers by the CM but everyone else is waiting.  I keep hearing that it's a glitch with EMMA which may be true but there should be a backup plan in place.  I've been hearing "anytime now" for the past 2 weeks.

Something about moving offices and it could be a month behind getting updated online.

Jarnhamar said:
Something about moving offices and it could be a month behind getting updated online.
Was told the same thing by our CM.  Due to the tornado that happened a little while back, everything had to be moved to another office.  I was advised to contact that CM in one to two weeks in order to obtain board results, so I'm assuming they'll be available relatively soon.

Ours were updated this week for the W Eng trades.

MARTECH is out as well.

The bigger the trades are, the longer it takes to get updated. Sigs is a week or 2 behind this year.

Back