• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Medical condition controlled by medication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaynelle

Inactive
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the CF's policy on applicants who have a medical condition that is controlled via medication?  Are there cases where an applicant would be denied based on if they ran out of meds, it would seriously affect their work performance, and other cases where, if the applicant ran out of meds in field, etc. it would not affect their job?

Other countries policies vary quite widely on this, and I am curious to know about applicants experiences and anyone who knows recruiting policy in regards to this.

Thank you,
Katherine

Shaynelle said:
Can anyone tell me the CF's policy on applicants who have a medical condition that is controlled via medication?  Are there cases where an applicant would be denied based on if they ran out of meds, it would seriously affect their work performance, and other cases where, if the applicant ran out of meds in field, etc. it would not affect their job?

It really depends on what that medication is, as well as what the Rx effects. Call the recruiting office, and ask to talk to the medical staff.    1-800-856-8488

I wonder how many times I will have to post this before someone gets it?

A person's INDIVIDUAL medical fitness for joining the CF can only be determined through the medical portion of the recruiting process and not through this board and the experiences of others.  If a person wants to join then apply and see where the process takes them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back