• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

MAY 14 2012- BMQ

Nyxis

Inactive
Reaction score
Got the call today to start on Monday and fly on Saturday!!!!!!!

Is anyone else starting on this course?

Veh Tech

Bearing Ray Trace (used in artillery locating) although I don't think that's what the OP is talking about. :)

Nyxis said:
Is anyone else starting on this course?

No. Neither are you as the CF does not have a course named "brt" that you would be on at this point.

Pretty sure the OP means Basic Recruit Training.  Just love people making up their own abbreviations!  ;D

Well if he does mean BMQ then yes I start May 14, 2012. I have an appointment this Wednesday to be informed when I leave.

I've heard people calling BRT (Basic Recruit Training) for BMQ

Is this a trashing forum?

Sometimes people get it wrong.  THANK YOU to everyone who pointed it out.  It only takes one person to point it out. Not the gaggle thank you.

I was just trying to ask if anyone else was starting on this date.

May 14 alone should have stood out to anyone starting on that date.

And just for your information.  A LOT of military people (at least around here) call it BRT.  Right or wrong. I hope this is the end of the BRT/BMQ thing and we can get back to the question as to if anyone else is starting on this date.

Nyxis said:
Is this a trashing forum?

Sometimes people get it wrong.  THANK YOU to everyone who pointed it out.  It only takes one person to point it out. Not the gaggle thank you.

I was just trying to ask if anyone else was starting on this date.

May 14 alone should have stood out to anyone starting on that date.

And just for your information.  A LOT of military people (at least around here) call it BRT.  Right or wrong. I hope this is the end of the BRT/BMQ thing and we can get back to the question as to if anyone else is starting on this date.

You have alot to learn......

Nyxis said:
A LOT of military people (at least around here) call it BRT.

Where's "here"?  Never heard BRT myself, just "Basic" or BMQ.

Anywho.... 

PMedMoe said:
Where's "here"?  Never heard BRT myself, just "Basic" or BMQ.

Anywho....

Don't forgot in the past we had GMT and QL2  ;D

I did my GMT in Vernon in 92.

I did "basic" in Cornwallis in 93.

And I see people being course loaded on BMQ and BMQ-L.

Never heard BRT so I too would be curious where they are using that terminology.

Never heard QL2 used either.

Just got my claims form today. Flying out of Toronto tomorrow morning  ;D.
Name's Andrew, see you tomorrow!

EO Tech.

Back