• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Mark Isfeld

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the BOI is online anywhere?

Chimo!

Hi E44,
    Hope the Center of Excellence is treating you well, is the beer fridge stocked?!?!
Did some checking, cannot find the BOI on the DWAN or WWW. for that event....

Cheers,
          E49G

E44

I was talking to SSM 11 Fd sqn over here he seems to think the TF Eng (can't mention his name on this forum) may have some info.
We are having an Eng dinner ( relief in place 11 TO 23) and will ask him.

E39G out......... :gunner:

Sorry E44 (CHIMO!!! ) no dice , I did'n go to the dinner :gunner:

Ack, thanks man. You climatized yet? I am finally done the course. Brutal man, brutal!

Yes CHIMO!! I am good to go , but its fun watching LAZY E walk around like a basket case!!!! :gunner:

haha, nows your chance to get his money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We did last night at POKER. although my wallet is a little lighter today as well.......

Aaaaand, Izzy factors into all of this how, exactly?

CHIMO,  Kat

Hey relax guys,we have lost not only Mark but also Sgt. C. Ralph both from mine hit's while doing their job.
It's a time to remember all. :cdn: :salute:

UBIQUE

I wasn't getting pissy, just wondering what happened to the topic.  I was there when Sgt Ralph was killed, and don't need to be reminded of it, Nick.  If it's "Poker Night in Bananastan", let's call it that.  That was my only point....

CHIMO,  Kat

Try e-mailing RSM 1 CER as he was the Tp WO at the time Mark passed away.  If anyone has a copy of the BOI, it's likely him.

D

Back