• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Maritimes Teddy Bears

flamingbear

Inactive
Reaction score
Apparently some Irving Oil stations in the Maritimes are selling Camo teddy bears with a portion of the proceeds going to mil families.  Some westerners would like to know how to get their hands on one.  Anyone know?

I saw this on the news. They are available at the airport gift shops as well. A commissionaire, who is a retired PPCLI member is the gent who designed and is distributing the bears. You may have luck getting information through the MFRC here in Halifax.

His name is "Soldier"...he is called soldier bear and it is my understanding that a retired member who resides in NS started this campaign as a small project to give something back and it has blossomed.
The PM was given one as was MND I believe by Minister Peter MacKay...
I am going to try and locate one on my travels back to Qc...perhaps at the Airport itself or the many Irving Stores along the way.

HL

I saw one at the Irving here in Greenwood the other day, but was in a rush and didn't get more than a quick look.

Irving in Lincoln NB has them.... he is in CADPAT AR.... I was going to buy one..  but I held out just for now.

Back