• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Maple resolve 13

Shamrock

Army.ca Veteran
Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone else out there enemy for Maple Resolve?  I am and I'm presently at grid 123456. We should have a meetup!  I have a rover, so send me your grid and I will come visit.

My position is super defensible right now, but we haven't finished it so we'd pretty much be fucked if someone were to flank us from the north. How is your position? If you have areas that need work, let me know and I can send some dudes to help out.

Oh man, these guns are so annoying. They are so loud. Hahaha. Are you near any?

I have to go. We will be planting some IEDs. I like to put mine I the middle of the road. Where do you put yours?

Something sounds fishy in this post, but I hope it makes it into the ASIC's INTREP as reliable intelligence so I can confirm my facepalm of that organization.  ;D

I'm right next to the JASIC, maybe I will pass it on to them.  I know a few of the guys inside.

Sounds like valid OSINT to me.  Also anyone know if there's an interesting story about how the grass fire started?

Back