• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

m72 rocket launcher spent tubes

R

ramrod

does any body know what the army does with the m72 rocket launcher tubes that are spent?

If they are in good shape, Ammo Techs will make them into Training Aids for the Units.  If they are damaged, they are destroyed in the Salvage.

No one is permitted to keep 'souvenirs' if that is what you were thinking.

i was on arnies airsoft and saw this guy in ohio converted a at4 rocket launcher  tube into a airsoft "bunkerbuster".it used the same procedure to fire as if were active,and fired stuff in the size of a football to a paintball or a barrage of bb's up to 100 meter's.i wanted to make a cdn. version. ;D

what about a retired carl g? ;D

Sounds like a potato gun a couple buddies of mine made once.
Ridiculous thing,

Yet, there's something so satisfying about sticking it to starchy foods.

not to be a awall nut case or any thing but,
imagin being able to blow away a entir platoon in a airsoft skirmish with a airsoft m72 >:D
the potato gun inside the at4 had a cilinder in the front instead of the back,a demilled at4 costs about $400.
the only info that was given on this thing  is what i put here i wish he put the skimatics on though. :'(

Along with DP/Dummy conversions, 66's can also be converted to fire the 21mm sub cal rocket.

Not to piss on anyone's parade, but the manufacture of these homemade 'Ukranian connons' (as we called em when I was a kid) can be dangerous, and in some places they are illegal. Example, powerful enough to launch a softball right through a car door, not the glass, but the metal!

Users beware.

Go to alocal gunshow or two, and spent launchers can be purchased legally at a variery of prices, depending on the version and condition.

Cheers,

Wes

Just for clarity Wes, the Ukranian Cannon is the "Potato Launcher" I'm talking about right?

When I think about all the stupid things I've done, and been party too its a bloody miracle I have all my limbs and digits.

Yip, poly pipe some with lighter fluid to launch, others a mixture of acet/O2. Calibre of choice  ;D

Cheers,

Wes

Back