• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for suggestions.

Lil_T

Inactive
Reaction score
It's almost that time, and I'm looking for some good "welcome back" ideas for the hubby.  I'm now in the process of finding the "right" outfit for when I go pick him up.  :D 

But any suggestions for something nice to do for him when he gets home would be much appreciated.

Get an overnight baby sitter, book a hotel room with a jacuzzi.  Have dinner from room service, wear whatever "outfit" you buy for him and enjoy your night.  Obviously, this may be something you want to do a few days after he gets back so that he's well rested.  ;)

PMedMoe said:
Get an overnight baby sitter, book a hotel room with a jacuzzi.  Have dinner from room service, wear whatever "outfit" you buy for him and enjoy your night.  Obviously, this may be something you want to do a few days after he gets back so that he's well rested.  ;)

I don't know your story i.e.what he's coming home from (HLTA, end-tour, "routine" ship sail etc. - sometimes it makes a difference) but I will say that whenever I get back I don't generally want anything special (honestly).  I just want to try and get back to normal for a while - yes I also chase pots of gold at the ends of rainbows too.  Other than that, the only other thing would be, well, it sounds like you already have it planned. ;)  Don't try too hard and just enjoy being a family again.

He's coming back from tour, and well, I'll be leaving for BMQ not long after.  So I want to get some good me and him time in before I have to leave.  Otherwise we're going to be working on his "turnover". 

Jeez - after all is said and done we've spent about 7 months together since we moved here July 07.  Awesome.  I can't wait to get things back to normal.. whatever the hell that is.

Back