• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for my Father, my name is Lee

lost_lee_1989

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi there my name is Lee. I'm looking for my father. He was born in 1972, and was in the military in 1993 based in Shilo, Manitoba. He is aprox 6'2 with blonde hair and blue eyes and has a tattoo on his right forearm of a unicorn.
I do not know his name, but I know he was of English and Scottish background, and had a baby girl (me) in 1989 when he was 17. I was given up for adoption that same year, and have been searching for him for the past 4 years.

If anyone knows who he is, or where he is, can you please give him my name and let him know in on this site.
I am not mad at him, or upset with him or my birth mother Cheryl for giving me up for adoption, I would really like to create a relationship with both of them now.

Thank you so much!

Lee-

Hi there my name is Lee. I'm looking for my father. He was born in 1972, and was in the military in 1993 based in Shilo, Manitoba. He is aprox 6'2 with blonde hair and blue eyes and has a tattoo on his right forearm of a unicorn.
I do not know his name, but I know he was of English and Scottish background, and had a baby girl (me) in 1989 when he was 17. I was given up for adoption that same year, and have been searching for him for the past 4 years.

If anyone knows who he is, or where he is, can you please give him my name and let him know in on this site.
I am not mad at him, or upset with him or my birth mother Cheryl for giving me up for adoption, I would really like to create a relationship with both of them now.

Thank you so much!

Lee-

You didn't need 2 posts with the same thing. This is the right spot.

Good luck finding your father.

PuckChaser said:
You didn't need 2 posts with the same thing. This is the right spot.

Good luck finding your father.
And with that, a merge cometh.....

Milnet.ca Staff

Back