• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for Lane Lambert and Danny Starns

Status
Not open for further replies.

lou.c79

Inactive
Reaction score
Hallo,
does somebody know one of them? Both we're stationed in Lahr (Black Forrest) around 1980 and both are knowing my mother Sigrid Reichel.
She died in 1982 very unhappily and I don't know anyone to talk about her and tell me some things. Nobody knows something about her because
in her last years she spent most of the time with this two man.
I will be very happy about every information I can get. I'm Cindy-Lou, the daughter, Lane and also Danny knew me when I was a tiny baby, but now I'm 26 years old, and maybe I hear something about this add in.
Thank you :cdn:

I know Lane, he is currently working overseas. However his wife works with me and I can get a message to him if you send me your contact info on a personal message.

I have bump into Lane a few times in the last few years, he is somewhere oversea's. If you have a message for him I can sure try to get it to him.

Your contact info has been passed on to Lane it is in his hands now. No need for anyone else to contact him..... Thanks guys.

Thank you all!!! You're very nice!!! Greetings to all canadians that know me!!! :)

Hi Cindy Lou
My name is Lane and I just found out that you have been looking for me. Yes I knew Ziggy very well she was a wonderful women. I am not in a good location to write much, I wish I could said more but now is not good. I have set up a e-mail account that will be active for 10 days if I have not heard from you it will close. Sorry if this sounds weird but it is all I can do right now Thank you and I hope you understand. account bartlam@hotmail.com  :D

Cindy Lou;
I knew your mother very well and every May 2nd I always take time to think about her, even after all these years. I can be reached at sabot39@hotmail.com and maybe help answer some of the questions you may have. She was a tremendous influence on anyone she met and I defy anyone to have ever said a bad word about her. Sorry to take so long to answer, but I just found this board

Hi!! I knew your mother very well...... I left Lahr in the spring of 1981 my stepfather was with the artillery in Lahr..... actually just before I left to come back here your mother brought you to our house. We kept in touch for a while after I left, and then I heard about her death! My name is Sandy Kirkpatrick and you can send emails to silentsam99@hotmail.com  Your mother and I were very good friends before I left there and any questions you have or any information you want I'll try to help you with.
Take care and hope to hear from you!

Hi: I also knew Ziggy and Lane fairly well. Lane and I were in the same army unit in Lahr. We use to all go to the same Gasthaus and at one time Ziggy worked there.
She was a great gal, and I always remember her kind and fun loving nature.

Lane was a hoot as well.

Paul G.

Hi all you guys,

I am realy happy about that much replys. At the moment I have no internet account at home and not much time to answer all your messages.
Please be patience, I will answer all your notes.
Thanks for all your help.
:-* :-* :-*

Hello I knew your mom and i knew lane very well. I was at the hospital when you were born. I even babysit you a couple times. Sorry to hear about your mom, she was a wonderful lady. My name is Danny Hiscock. Me and Lane use to ride together
God Bless
Danny

:salute:Hi  my name is Lane Lambert and if you are wondering why I am on the site of Cindy, for those of you who know Ziggy and Me you will already know. I will give you an update . Cindy and I have been talking via this means and telephone since 24 Oct 2005. I was in Afghanistan when I first seen her picture and message. So for those of you that know I realy messed up back then and you all know as well as I do it was some crazy times. I asked her to come and visit me in Jan when I got home , she agreed and I sent her a ticket. She spent 10 days with My wife and me and our kids and we all had a great time. My wife and kids ready got attached to her because she is like her mother fun to be with and smart, just a super girl just like her mother.  I just want to thank everyone who ansewered Cindy add, and it was sure nice to see people I know, Thank You Paul sorry about the hard tail on my bike. Thank you Sandy it has been great talkking to you since you ansewered this add. To you Danny Hiscock 35C it was excellent to see you on there I would like for you to send me a e-mail at bartlam@hotmail.com  it would be great to hear from you, I think we put a few Km together. Cindy is moving to Canada in April and will be living with us in Ottawa. It is my time to do want I should have did back then "STEP UP" Stand Easy 35A, 35b, and 35C

Nice to hear everything has worked out. Good wishes for your new lives togeather! :)

Good man Lane........You wont regret doing the right thing.

I still search for my son I left behind in Germany. I also want to "do the right thing" now.

Crazy times in Lahr? A huge understatment..:) Four year bender!

Take care Lane, all the best.

Paul.

The original intent of the thread has been fulfilled. Please take any other conversation on the matter to PMs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back