• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

looking for hiking clubs or hiking partners

maggiemagooo

Inactive
Reaction score
hey guys!!! I'm looking to join a hiking club or hook up with some people , in or around the barrie area who like to keep active and do some hiking. I thought that maybe there might be some activity coming out of Borden for that kind of stuff. I hate hanging around the house on weekends and none of my girlfriends like the outdoors as much as i do, in fact, if they can't shop or watch tv while doing it, they can't be bothered!  I usually work on saturdays, so sundays are my only day to really get out, so if any one has any info., i would appreciate it!

Is there a MEC there?  If so, I suggest you go and talk to them.  Outdoor type stores usually know who is into what.  They should be able to direct you to the right people.

Good luck.

thanks for replying... i have tried talking to a couple of outdoor stores, but most of their hiking clubs are run during the summer months only. I guess i'll keep looking... thanks again

If only I lived closer and my schedule allowed, Id take you up on that.

thanks shortbus... where are you anyways??? i saw your profile and noticed that you are in armour..bery cool, it's what i'm looking into joining for, we could have talked about a few things.

Right now Im living in Thornhill (GTA), yah Im Armoured Recce. Any questions you have, throw them my way and id be glad to answer.

Back