• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Looking for Chums-3rd Division Army Service Corps

L

lcharlebois

My dad's unit was the 3rd Division Army Service Corps.  Two chums were Johnnie Miner from Ottawa and the other Crappie Bagnel from St. John NB.  My dad's given name was also John but he used "Charlie" Charlebois.  Johnnie and my dad enlisted the same day and were stationed at Lansdowne Park, then went to Camp Borden, then South of England prior to going to Europe.  Is there anyone out there that would remember my dad - he sure would like to connect.  I thank you all very much for being there.  We have not forgotten.

RCASCBadge.gif

Nice to see your Dad is still around. Here is a site that is the home page for the RCASC (Royal Canadian Army Service Corps). There are some pics from WWII on this site too.

Also check out the ‘Special Messages‘ section you can get a list of members of the RCASC. Also you can re-post your original note in their guestbook...you might make a connection there.

Good luck. :cdn:

The link to the RCASC site is:

http://www.capitalnet.com/~rcasc/rcaschm.html

Enjoy!

Thanks. I am already emailing my dad the information. Bless your hearts.

No problem Mark, I know what that‘s like. :) And good luck with your mission, lcharlebois!

Cheers

Back