• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

looking for...8021 and 8021W...or CFB Gagetown 1981 to 1986 RCEME, B-9

MadDog

Inactive
Reaction score
just want to say a cheery hello to everyone I served with in the above dates...I was a mechanic in Gagetown forever, had two wonderful children with RCR Keith Finney...who is also still alive and well...and not with me...

Anyone wanting a 8021, 8021 W reunion, contact me at the email provided or post me as soon as possible...
Deirdre Lee Murdoch, RN, (Pte)

:cdn:

Welcome to the boards, Deirdre.

Are you living in New Mexico now?

Hey..

Just sent you off a note Friend..

I am living in NM...I am an RN there after leaving the good old CAF...(Armed)...Went back to school...

Ta for now...

Dee

Hi

I realise it's been a long time since you posted, so you may already have this info,  but you can find Maryann Manera and Darlene Staats on Facebook now.

MadDog said:
just want to say a cheery hello to everyone I served with in the above dates...I was a mechanic in Gagetown forever, had two wonderful children with RCR Keith Finney...who is also still alive and well...and not with me...

Anyone wanting a 8021, 8021 W reunion, contact me at the email provided or post me as soon as possible...
Deirdre Lee Murdoch, RN, (Pte)

:cdn:

Check out the Military Gals page on facebook, lots of ladies on there!  Deb

Back