• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LiveLeak.com - Video by the hundreds of IED attacks and Sniper hits

Exarecr

Inactive
Reaction score
Okay, before everyone jumps all over me for reporting old news with regards to the web site in question if indeed it is, please humour me. This technology is really, really, new to me, as is browsing around and all the weird lingo that goes with it.(Just spent 30 minutes trying in desperation to get on site, before I realized the little Internet box on-off indicator?,was off.) Anyway, this video is really powerfull stuff and i just wanted to know how all you folks felt about the public having access to this material. Cheers,and still learning....... I hope.

I think we've all seen a lot of the video's your talking about. I find it pretty sickening to be perfectly honest. Theres one i'm sure a few have seen of a convoy of Humvee's rolling along a dirt road. On goes over a rise and boom! All the terrorist scum get all gee-d up and excited and yelling "Allah is great". Its full-on to see people getting killed, coz you think that it could be you. Its sickening to hear the bastards filming them to praise God after.
Theres a great one somewhere there for when you start to lose hope and really get upset. Its of an insurgent ambush team who rock up at an American checkpoint and start shooting at the Yanks, filming it all. I'd watched a whole stack of those Jihad vids and see those scum getting chopped to bits was simply brilliant!
Its the new propaganda, theres no way of stopping it buts its still sickening to think that kids and normal people can just jump on the net and watch these civvies and military folk alike getting sent west while some illiterate, uneducated, shit eater wets himself in excitement and screams "Allah" at the top of his lungs. I wish there was a way of stopping it but i dont think we really can. Unless youtube and all those types decide to ban it which would be a very big thing.

Heres wat we like to see, propaganda gone wrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qif-H9TiwL8 

Alot of those videos are unsuccessful ones... Sometimes they are..  :threat:
But yeah, they make my blood boil too.

Back