• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Life at the J.I questions

cgyflames01

Inactive
Reaction score
Can anyone please give me a glimpse of what life is like at the JI..., I went to the school's website, however, I was wondering what the day to day life style is like for the military personnal?
1) What type of buildings will be in? do we need to find our own residence?
1-a) Are there duty NCO's there, and if so, are there inspections?
2)Are the classes mixed civilian and military, or just military?
Any other points you could address, would be greatly appreaseated as well.

Cgy,

You'll be staying in what used to be CFOCs, now an RCMP facility managed by a hotel chain (not bad, so I hear).

There is a WO who oversees the courses, the troops are generally well turned out whenever I see them; I've no idea if WO H inspects them or their shacks.

The classes in Chilliwack are either CF or civilian, not mixed.

Hope this helps,

DF

Have you, perhaps, asked your course staff? I would imagine they would know what goes on and how. Or ask the QL5 course that is currently in house with you if they have gone and what happens there.

Your answers are right there in front of you.

And BTW, all it would take for this Sgt from Petawawa to get an answer would be to call the QL 3 cell in Banting company to find out....Real quick if I was to ask your instructors, several of whom I know personally. Esp after my short visit to the school in January for my QL 6.

Never trust anyone who says they are MSE ops, and live right next door to you in T-139 for only two weeks.

Back