• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

LF - CF JUMP RUCK FRAME

you should be able to get 1 at a military surplus store. It takes some shoppin around but i found 1 at that type of store.

Good luck man. I‘ve been looking for about a year now. I‘m going to contact the cadet corps because they used to have a bunch of them. Maybe a gold mine no one thought of? If you do find one at a surplus store it would probably be way up there in price because it is such a wanted item.

Found Some Places :)

Mostley personal Contacts :D

All Less Then 30$ Without Shipping.
Hard part is finding the bag and parks.

With regards to the bags, Wheelers makes a knock off of them with cordura, and the PPCLI a very good copy of them for sale on their website.

The wheelers copy is no longer on their website...

Regarding the PPCLI...

There‘s a version compatible with MULES

http://kitshop.ppcli.com/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=219&osCsid=8aff1baa98361b9970469dcb608194b8

And a straight up copy...

http://kitshop.ppcli.com/product_info.php?cPath=26&products_id=218&osCsid=8aff1baa98361b9970469dcb608194b8

the wheelers verson of the pack isnt on their site, you have to download their catologue to find it

Originally posted by D-n-A:
[qb] the wheelers verson of the pack isnt on their site, you have to download their catologue to find it [/qb]
Ahhhhhhhh... I have a copy of their catalog... which explains why I thought it was on their website.

PPCLI bag is nice, More $$$ then wheelers.

Alot of stuff ion the catalog isn‘t on the site, drag bags, patter 64 bag etc.

Well, I hit the nail right on the head.  The local cadet corps had about 20 of them (64 ruck frames) in their stores, probably about 6 functional rucks, the rest were parts, (including frames), so I finally got my hands on one.  Check the cadet corps, they might have them and not even know it anymore.

QY Rang Cdt, any chance you could get another ruck from your unit? I'd pay you whatever the cost for the ruck that you had to pay if you did to get it, and for the shipping.

I will see what I can do, but don't get your hopes up, I'm starting to run out of favours.

My corp has about 30 functional rucks, my WO and I just finished reparing them.They're in pretty good condition. We just got issued 10 more aswell.

Send an email to wheelers, they have the 64 pattern bag in CADPAT for 89 bucks.  I was quoted this price by them about three months ago.  You can also get all of the straps and padding including a reall "gucci" waist belt.  I have no idea though if these are also in CADPAT.

If anybody wants one I have an extra 64 pattern ruck frame in slightly used condition I'm willing to part with for $40.

We have a few frames available for $29.99 each
and 64 complete pack and frame  for $69.99 each
Military are also entitled to a 15% discount.

Dave's Surplus Ltd.

www.davesarmysurplus.com
Martin@davesarmysurplus.com

604 524-5867

Thanks
Martin  K.

I found some at EBAY.CA....   hopefully this link works: http://stores.ebay.ca/id=8290367&ssPageName=L2   good luck  It's on the 3rd or 4th page I think.

I bought mine from Anderson surplus in the Winnepeg area, they had a ton of them

Back