• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Letter or Call

J

Jug

Ok...so if you‘ve completed the testing and are playing the waiting game, do you get a letter in the mail or a phone call about whether you‘re in or not?

I started my application around the 13th of October, and on the 15th of November they called me up, telling me PPCLI had a job offer for me. Of course I accpeted.

They call you. In the phone call they told me my swear in date, Feb 26, and asked if I had any problems swearing on the Bible.

They (well, he actualy) told me the dates for when I leave for St. Jean and when my course started, and my course number. March 9th, 11th, and 031.

I recieved my information packet today, Nov 18th truly an award winning delivery speed for Canada Post. (considering it went over the weekend) The packet has the will, another sheet to sign, and a 10 page or so document about St. Jean. The Will and the sheet to sign are due on your swear in date.

I would imagine when you are called for a job oppurtunity depends on what trade you are applying for as well as how you did on the requirements (interview, apptitude, medical, fitness). I did extremely well in all, plus I‘m going infantry, which is hiring.

Hope this answers all questions.

I applied for CELE as a DEO...appearently they may stuff me into the January basic officer training.

I haven‘t done the fitness test yet...so its anybody‘s guess when they will call me.

Thanx for the info...

Back