• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Letter for re-enrollment waiver

Buck_HRA said:
In regards to proper format for your letter/memo (i.e. Staff & Writing Procedures)... keep in mind that you're not back in as of yet.  The staff & writing guide wouldn't apply to you....

Thank you, oh so much! The writing guide may not apply, but it certainly won't hurt to do my best to follow it! I shall use this to the best of my ability! Thank you!

DAHOK987 said:
The writing guide may not apply, but it certainly won't hurt to do my best to follow it!

See also,

Format of Memos 
https://army.ca/forums/threads/1293.100
5 pages.

Canadian Forces School of Administration and Logistics (CFSAL)
Military Writing Guide
http://www.608dukes.com/uploads/8/5/5/1/8551447/cfsal_-_military_writing_guide.pdf

mariomike said:
See also,

Format of Memos 
https://army.ca/forums/threads/1293.100
5 pages.

Canadian Forces School of Administration and Logistics (CFSAL)
Military Writing Guide
http://www.608dukes.com/uploads/8/5/5/1/8551447/cfsal_-_military_writing_guide.pdf

Brilliant! Thank you!

Ryan_T said:
Address it to the recruiting team.

Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

Just in case anyone else searches this thread for more information, I spoke to the Kingston recruiting centre, and was told the letter may be addressed directly to the Detachment Commander of the recruiting centre, as the final decision is ultimately theirs.

DAHOK987 said:
Just in case anyone else searches this thread for more information, I spoke to the Kingston recruiting centre, and was told the letter may be addressed directly to the Detachment Commander of the recruiting centre, as the final decision is ultimately theirs.
So you can ask the person to speed up the process?

Ryan_T said:
So you can ask the person to speed up the process?

No? When did I say anything about speeding up the process? All I mentioned was /whom/ to address the letter to.

A letter for re-enrolment waiver was requested of me Feb 15, 2017. I used a business letter format from Word, addressed it to the Captain that requested it, and sent it off on Feb 22, 2017. I just received notification yesterday that it was indeed approved and all they needed now was proof that I had paid off a Koodo bill or was making payments (which I promptly provided). I am to contact them in three weeks if I don't hear back before that. My process is complete, and I await that precious phone call.

DAHOK987 said:
No? When did I say anything about speeding up the process? All I mentioned was /whom/ to address the letter to.
I thought that is what you meant

deskjockey43 said:
A letter for re-enrolment waiver was requested of me Feb 15, 2017. I used a business letter format from Word, addressed it to the Captain that requested it, and sent it off on Feb 22, 2017. I just received notification yesterday that it was indeed approved and all they needed now was proof that I had paid off a Koodo bill or was making payments (which I promptly provided). I am to contact them in three weeks if I don't hear back before that. My process is complete, and I await that precious phone call.
Right on. After i prove my bills are paid, thats when my waiver will be sent to the Col for signing. Takes a few mths apparently.

deskjockey43 said:

Good on you, mate! Good luck back at Saint Jean! Is it sad that I miss it? xD And good luck on with the rest of your career!

deskjockey43 said:
A letter for re-enrolment waiver was requested of me Feb 15, 2017. I used a business letter format from Word, addressed it to the Captain that requested it

Yea, I actually didn't even do that. The Captain just asked me to write an email, I did that and it was approved. I wrote it like a letter though. Was approved a few weeks later. Currently in the "Final Processing stage"

Once your re enrolment was submitted how long did it take for you to get the ok that you were back in>

Back