• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Knee problmes for the PT

>>Paladin<< said:
PT hmmm, that's a tough one...last time I heard PT wasn't an issue in the CIC...not to sound insulting or anything but I have seen people wearing the CIC Cap badge and weighing upwards of 350 + lbs but in their defence they did say they were band officers...

Not to play this game yet again, but I've seen similarly-shaped people wearing the Naval Operations cap badge.  Didn't bother asking what they did.

As any thread on the subject will tell you, there's no shortage of out-of-shape members in every segment of the Forces.

Twice now I have seen this:

jeez thanks I gathered my gammer isn't good so you wanna know what suck it up. I find that very rude and I will not post on this fourm again I don't care if you though it was being cute or not I found it rude...

and

jeez sorry my grammer isn't too good but you got what I was saying right? then good...like if my spelling is that horrible then don't say anything for future postings I might make. 

So here, please read the Army.ca Conduct Guidelines. Specifically:
You will not use excessive webspeak, or other shorthand styles of typing. Please use English or French to the best of your ability; this makes it easier for those who are not posting in their native language.

or this from the Cadet Forum Guidelines. Specifically:
Spelling and Grammar:
Your spelling WILL be acceptable.  That is why the Spelling and Grammar thread is there.  If you fail to use Spellcheck and your post is truly incomprehensible you will receive an informal warning.  If your posts continue as such I will remove them and you WILL be placed on warning status.

Remember that the Spell Check button is only a few centimetres to the left of the Post button.

This will make things easier on all involved, thank you.

Back