• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Kingston Meet and Greet?

Brihard said:
Hey- don't EVER tell me I won't miss the Brew Pub.  ;D

Right now the closest I've got is Beck's near-beer for a buck a pop at Canada House.

I'll have one just for you this weekend!  ;)

OK, stuck a note in red ink for the 10th on the side of my computer screen. Hopefully, I can make it - no promises however!!

More the merrier, and it is looking like some people will show up  :D

Looking forward to it.

Just a reminder :D

See ya Fri night, 1900hrs at the Merchant! Woot! Woot!

May be a tad late.  Seems it's perogie-making night to prep for happy-turkey day.  This means that i will probably have a few downrange by the time I get there.  I'm figuring about 2100-2130.

Strike said:
May be a tad late.  Seems it's perogie-making night to prep for happy-turkey day.  This means that i will probably have a few downrange by the time I get there.  I'm figuring about 2100-2130.

Perogies or drinks? Or both?  ;)

... still not sure if I will be available ... but if I am not elbow deep in spackle and/or pumpkin pie filling I will mke an effort to get into town haha.

muffin

muffin, sounds like me.  I'll be covered in flour and paint!

Rodahn said:
What sort of perogies are you making?? :eek:

She made the good kind! Next time be there  ;D

*hic.... Errr... Sleepy time

Next meet and greet to coincide with my going-away party.  Hopefully Teeps will not be the only one available (Ahem...G2G).  I'll keep you all updated.

Back