• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just Re-opened application, have a question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapledonutmouth

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I know I should probably be asking this question to my CFRC, but it's been 3 days of being on the phone from 10 to 4 and no one has answered. I am planning on going there tomorrow if I can't get through today.

I re-opened my application about 2 weeks ago. It was closed for prior substance use, and was closed after I did my aptitude test a few months ago. When I called to re-open my application, the person I spoke to said that it's been re-opened and been sent to Selection, and that I should hear within them in a short while. It's been 2 weeks, but I never did an interview or medical exam. I thought that Selection was after all that. So does that mean I am good to book my medical/interview now, or do I still have to wait? I know that after you do the aptitude test, they give you an email saying if you qualified or not, and I thought that was the "selection" he was talking about.

Jordan Mammoliti said:
So I know I should probably be asking this question to my CFRC, but it's been 3 days of being on the phone from 10 to 4 and no one has answered. I am planning on going there tomorrow if I can't get through today.

They have e-mail,
http://www.forces.ca/en/page/contactus-73

Jordan Mammoliti said:
I also sent an e-mail, haven't had a response from them either.

You could PM our Recruiting Moderator,
http://milnet.ca/forums/members/51867

Joining CF is a competitive process;

What CFRC meant by selection is selection for further processing as in medical, interview etc.

The next step is your interview and medical once you've been selected for further processing. It could take several months to get an appointment.

I've already been in contact with this person to explain where they are and gave advise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back