• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just like to thank the Guns from Shilo for a spirited game of hockey

As a former Gunner from Shilo who used to play for the Guns, I am interested to know what the outcome of the game was. 

Games against 2 VP were always a fav of mine.  The games were usually fast paced, spirited, semi/clean and most importantly evenly matched. 

Is this still the case today?  Last game I played would have been in 97/98.

Bummer  #17

I was in Shilo from feb 1986 to jan 1989.  I played for my battery and also made the regimental team.  I was a part of 3 RCHA "U" battery artillery air defense unit, i'm a retired bird gunner.  The hockey was always competetive because we were all in such great shape to begin with.  At the battery level it wmore for fun but at the regimental level it becomes more serious.  I remember practising against the brandon wheat kings once had a blast.  A big hullo out there to my old buddies i know you're out there somewhere it sure would be nice to hear from some of you guys give me a shout brothers... :threat: :salute: :cdn:

Back