• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just got my call!

MikeM

Inactive
Reaction score
Just got my call from the QOR today... file has been processed and I'm good to go for BMQ in Meaford this summer! ;D

Who else will be there? ;D

ooooo yeah i'm not with QOR but with the 48th. see you guys on friday night at Moss Park (if your staying over, I have to anyways).

we'll all be staying over, bring bed time stories and a teddy bear. :threat:

Did you guys have to write a 500 min autobiography for meaford?

Not that I know of...Im supposed to get my kit tomorrow morning in t.o, but all i've had to do so far was a bunch of paperwork (next of kin and stuff).

I'm doing all of that stuff tonight (the paperwork), getting my kit @ Denison Armoury tomorrow @ 3PM.

I got issued a ruck sack with a strap ripped off, grrrrrrrr If I have time I have to go down to Denison and get a new one, and by the way, we'll all have to write a 500 word autobiography, in pen, either do it now, or up there, the instructions for the autobiography come in your joining instructions which you'll receive soon time.

Baskin said:
Did you guys have to write a 500 min autobiography for meaford?

haha my first reaction to reading this was 500 minutes?! I don't have enough life experience to fill that kind of time! Then I scrolled further down and saw you meant 500 words minimum lol...

ahh crap, I guess I better get on that biography tomorrow.  Slipped my mind with all the packing.

I'm just doing mine on the trip up to Meaford...BTW, does anybody know if we're supposed to put the CADPAT cover on the helmet or not, because I did anyways, even though i wasnt told to...

mine was issued with cam cover and net already on, another guy in my recruit group got his with scrim attached too...I don't think it's a big deal.

Yeah, I put the CADPAT Helmet cover on too.. not a big deal.

Does anyone know how many duffel bags we're supposed to take? I know the joining instructions say 1 bag... but im just wondering are we allowed more than 1 if we have more kit?

Back