• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just got called!!

Hey everyone! just wanted to say I GOT THE CALL THIS MORNING AND I ACCEPTED! I get sworn in on NOV 17Th, and i leave for St Jean on NOV 21st! Words can't express how happy i am right now. Also I'm just wondering is there anyone else out there who starts BMQ on the 23rd? Anyway let me just say for those of you who are currently waiting for the call just BE PATIENT! it Will come and when you do receive that call its a feeling that is indescribable..so good luck to y'all! and i might see you sometime! *YAY*

Dave

Hi just wanted to know what are your trade? (jlepine87,DaveyOldNavy)

where did you apply?

thanks

happybikers said:
Hi just wanted to know what are your trade? (jlepine87,DaveyOldNavy)

where did you apply?

thanks

hey happybikers, im in the army and with the artillery full time, i applied in Calgary AB and i live in central portion on alberta, it took only 4 weeks for them to call me since i had completed everything. so good luck to you! :D

happybikers, I applied for Marine Electrician online back in August.  From there I had to go to the Hamilton recruiting center (from Niagara falls area) to finish everything else.  What do you plan on applying for and where are you located?

OH and how rude of me... Congrats DaveyOldNavy, when do you head out to BMQ?

Went to final step yesterday( interview).Just waiting to be merit listed. I apply for armour. The captain said i am supposed to do my BMQ at the end of november. I apply at Montreal.

From now I just cross my fingers!!!

How long do you wait for contacting your crfc after your final recruiting step? (to know what is going on with your file)

Thanks

*** Sorry for my english,speak french

I didn't contact my recruiting office, they phoned me back exactly two weeks after i did my interview.  When I had my interview, I asked what happens next, the reply I got was this: "Don't contact us, we'll contact you."  If you don't hear anything two weeks, give the recruiting center a call and ask to speak with your file manager.

Lol, I don't mind the english.  I worked for Hewlett Packard for 4 and a half years and dealt with people form all over the world; I've probably heard every accent there is.

DUDE! YOU USED TO WORK FOR HP???  :D

thats awesome! im an A+ certified geek squad technician myself acutally lol and yea to answer your earlier question im in artillery and i get fly out to st jean on the 21st of november and my course starts the 23rd of november...when do you start? if you dont mind me asking lol

Same, fly out on the 21st and start the 23rd.  Sweet deal =] I'm stoked and can't wait...

Well this thread is old but I thought i would share my good news as well.. My swearing in is on the 27th of this month and my basic training starts the 9th of November. They said they were going to send me a package in the mail but i have not recieved it yet its been more then 2 weeks or so. maybe they will fill me in and give it to me when i go to swear in? What do you guys think? Btw i'm going to be an lcis tech.

Back