• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Just begun the Application Process

Marshall said:
When is the deadline to be offered BMQ for Jan?
Gee, I don't really know. Anyone else know it?

I have also been looking at some trades that I can do if my vision is still V4 as well. You know, just in case measures.

I'm also hoping to make it for the Jan 09 BMQ.  I am also wondering when the cut off point is...    I am going Sig Op so I hope it's in high enough demand to throw me in fast  :)

I hope that I'm actually V3 for Cbt Eng. If not, I'll have to choose something else, which will most likely be Comm Rsh Op, or AC Op.

Hopefully I'll see you in St. Jean in January :D

Ya I hope mine is V3 too.. my contacts are -5.50,  which is quite horrible....  but I think I read somewhere on a chart that V4 is -7.00 or worse???  So let's hope that's correct!

psy said:
Ya I hope mine is V3 too.. my contacts are -5.50,  which is quite horrible....   but I think I read somewhere on a chart that V4 is -7.00 or worse???  So let's hope that's correct!
If that's the case, then I think I might be V3. I looked at the paper from the eye Doc, and there were all sorts of numbers and stuff, but I don't recall seeing anything around -7.00 or more.

Wrong guys, sorry. -7.00 means you are V5 and no longer able to be a member of the military. I have a -3.25 prescription and am a V4.

Also AC Op requires V3 as well.

Intelligent Design said:
Wrong guys, sorry. -7.00 means you are V5 and no longer able to be a member of the military. I have a -3.25 prescription and am a V4.

Also AC Op requires V3 as well.
Seen. Thanks.

Would anyone happen to know if Comm Rsh Op is V4?

Thank you VERY much for that!

You just helped me out more then you can imagine!

Wow.... People certainly don't read around here.

All of the speculation and guessing could have been avoided by looking it up using the search function.

Back