• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

June BMQ- 2009

phionex

Inactive
Reaction score
Anyone know the dates for June BMQ 2009. I have passed all my tests and exams and was told that more than likely since there is no BMQ in May that I will be sent in June just curious if anyone knows the dates?

There already is a thread regarding the No BMQ's in May, perhaps posting in that thread would yield better results

aw but you know there'll be a June BMQ thread started anyway - why not now?

I"m shooting for early June.  ;D

Lil_T said:
aw but you know there'll be a June BMQ thread started anyway - why not now?

I"m shooting for early June.  ;D

Me too! unless someone drops out of their April course and I get it ;D

wha?  nooooo there's "supposedly" no May BMQ's

Oh for the love of God....all of you stop this circus right now.......

::)

I don't like circuses - clowns give me the heebies.

army24 said:
Well atleast for the reserves there arnt any.
If you are referring to reserve BMQ's in June, it depends where you are. I was scheduled to be on one on 10 Jun before I component transferred to the regs. Where are you in Canada?

I was told i'll probably have to wait till sometime in june, so i'll hopefully see you there!

Yea maybe, I might have to wait till July, all depends on how things turn out I guess but that doesn't bother me I'll be turning 19 in July so at least I can celebrate my birthday before I leave.

Army24:

I'm from Ottawa, I was scheduled for a 10 Jun ( maybe not exact date but somewhere very close) reserve BMQ. Talk to your training NCO or who ever is in charge of course loading your unit. Don't take this as gospel, but I'm pretty sure there is one. As for a July BMQ, all I can say is, LAST summer, I was told there were none. My unit said July was mostly SQ and MOC training.

Did anyone get a call for June yet?  Heard some people were getting called for early June already.  :( 

Lil_T said:
Did anyone get a call for June yet?  Heard some people were getting called for early June already.  :(

Yea, a few people on facebook that I talk to, got a call today or sometime last week. I'm pretty sure they're filling up a June 8th course and June 15th right now...

Back