• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

June 24 DEO Pilot Selection

I got my call yesterday from June 24th selection, I guess calls are still going out for those waiting.

mike1788 said:
Congrats to those who have been selected and to those to come. I'm currently on course with the rest of those that were selected feb 27. To give some merit to the numbers debate we have 18 pilots including myself on this course.

Cheers!
Mike

Lima 11?

Just got the call today. DEO pilot BMOQ August 26. I definitely wasn't part of the June 24 selection though because I wasn't merit listed until July 10 and it appears I was selected the next week.

Looking forward to seeing some of you in St Jean!

After what seems to be a very long time, I finally received the call this week. 

Congrats to the lot of you ! 

NLockhart said:
Just got the call today. DEO pilot BMOQ August 26. I definitely wasn't part of the June 24 selection though because I wasn't merit listed until July 10 and it appears I was selected the next week.

Looking forward to seeing some of you in St Jean!
Congrats NLockhart !
The same BMOQ August 26 here.

skyhigh10 said:
After what seems to be a very long time, I finally received the call this week. 

Congrats to the lot of you !
Congrats skyhigh10 !
BMOQ August 26 ?

Got my call this morning, finally!  No explanation to the massive delay compared to other recruit centres.

DEO Pilot. See some you Aug 26th!

'Greg.

Duckman54 said:
Got my call this morning, finally!  No explanation to the massive delay compared to other recruit centres.

'Greg.

Congrats!  Still filling Aug 26th BMOQ, eh?

Fantastic news! Congrats! Told you you had nothing to sweat ;)

Duckman54 said:

'Greg.

Congrats! Im glad you got the call. Took forever for your CFRC to get it together...wow

Duckman54 said:

'Greg.
Congrats Greg,
See you Aug 24th  (we should be there on Saturday)

Its weird reading this thread post BMOQ. Who would have thought that half the people in this thread would be in my pod lol

It was weird seeing everyone else get selected for the pass 14 months and it finally being my time after a pretty crazy ride.

Looking forward to it.

Hey guys,

I am doing right now what you have all done last year! I'm basically prepping for the interview and aircrew selection right now. Any tips would be most welcome!

I imagine that my application will move along throughout the winter/spring and should me merit listed by the beginning of summer. Thanks!

matthew1786 said:
Hey guys,

I am doing right now what you have all done last year! I'm basically prepping for the interview and aircrew selection right now. Any tips would be most welcome!

I imagine that my application will move along throughout the winter/spring and should me merit listed by the beginning of summer. Thanks!

Then you are in direct competition with me, best of luck to ya mate! Let's hope for both our sakes we both get in!

Back