• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 4th Independence Day

Jantor

Inactive
Reaction score
To all our American members and lurkers I'd like to wish you all a Happy Independence Day. Have a few for me will ya. (Gotta work) :(

Happy 4th!

Now to mail off a Birthday card to my sister, who hates loud noises, and has the distinction of being born on the 4th of July.  ;D

Must be special having a movie named after her birthday, eh? ;D

Last night was the pre-assault bombardment. My wife and I were in the living room trying to watch a movie and brother, did the explosions get loud! I walked outside at one point and it sounded like Graf on a busy day. We had to shut the windows so we could hear the movie.

Have a safe 4th of July, and make sure to wear them ear plugs! :D

Happy Independence Day to all whether at home or abroad

HL

Happy independence day!

There must be some Americans around here because I heard the fireworks last night and I expect to hear them today.

It was probably the echoes from Eugene, Oregon last night. I think satellites in orbit probably picked up the explosions, so yiu probably heard them too. ::)

A very happy and safe 4th for our friends...........and especially to #1 son and family in AZ!

Ubique

To all of our friends down south,  from all of us up notrh
have a happy birthday bash, leave them car keys at home and come back same & sound.

BTW, when you're ready to face up to the fact that the revolt was a growing up thing and you're ready to come back into the fold, call Stephen Harper and tell im you're sorry ;)

CHIMO!

To all those here or overseas:

Today is you're day, this is the day to reflect on you're past and enjoy the hard-won liberties and freedoms of you're culture and way of life. Both our great nations have suffered through such incredible hardship to be where we are today, standing proud, tall and free regardless of any other circumstances.

And we stand TOGETHER.

Although it is my belief that we will have to again stand together one day through the odds, we will look back on another July 1st and July 4th together in victory as we have done today!

May love and happiness and freedom find you wherever you are in the world, stand strong and proud!

We're with you!
:salute: :cdn: :salute:

Back