• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2008 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS

Im going to jog up from Nova Scotia...on my hands.

Going AVS here :)

From what the recruiter told me at my MPAC orientation those of us that are successful will be attending BMQ in mid to late July!

Got my fingers and toes crossed! ;D

Hey, never posted on here before but have made good use of the information from the site. I figure my first post will be to announce my date; July 14th; which apparently no one else has announced yet :S I'll just refer to myself as the lone ranger until some more are announced.

Hey dude I still gotta do my Apptitude test which is this Thursday
and i wanna leave ASAP and im probably not gonna get July 7th BMQ
so maybe ill get the 14th aswell.

fingers crossed.  ???

Kunal22 said:
Hey dude I still gotta do my Apptitude test which is this Thursday
and i wanna leave ASAP and im probably not gonna get July 7th BMQ
so maybe ill get the 14th aswell.

fingers crossed.  ???

If your writing your aptitude test now you most likely ( from my knowledge) wont be on any summer BMQ course.  For me I did my recruitment process in early October and got my reserve interview early in January ( i later switched to reg force). From what I hear I was taken relatively fast. Aptitude test was in October, physical was in mid to late November and PT test was in mid December

Yeah i chose Infantry aswell

well i hear some ppl going to BMQ in very short time or a very long time.  ???

but i wanna leave ASAP!  :warstory:

I just got my offer today for 21 July 2008. St Jean

I will be flying out of Hamilton on the 19th.

July 21st St Jean! Just recieved my call today.  I get sworn in sometime around the 8th (Going in to the recruiting office tomorrow (the 12th) to confirm, get my information!)

I'm flying out July 6, from St. John's NL, for BMQ that starts on July 7.  Good luck to everyone that will be attending.

Kirkadon said:
I'm flying out July 6, from St. John's NL, for BMQ that starts on July 7.  Good luck to everyone that will be attending.

See you there...what trade did you choose?

Hey I am going to BMQ St Jean Course starts July 14th anyone else going?
I am driving to Quebec from Lindsay Ontario if anyone wants a ride!

finally someone is coming with me. i'm no longer a loner.  what trade are you taking unarmedM?

Sylencer said:
finally someone is coming with me. i'm no longer a loner. 

Yeah, CFLRS often runs BMQ serials for one single person. Glad you wont be alone because its a real b***h cleaning the quarters by yourself.

Back