• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

July 2008 BMQ - ALL LOCATIONS

yeah that will definetly be a dirty jog, im not sure what types of running and stuff is done in the engineer trade after BMQ but i would assume its always gonna be hard.  But I also hear that during the runs you may stop and rattle off some push and sit ups etc. So that might make it a bit easier on the lungs haha

siege said:
yeah that will definetly be a dirty jog, im not sure what types of running and stuff is done in the engineer trade after BMQ but i would assume its always gonna be hard.  But I also hear that during the runs you may stop and rattle off some push and sit ups etc. So that might make it a bit easier on the lungs haha

Trust me they will.

siege, I pmed you, Sorry for crapping up the thread  8)

That brings me to a question, NFLD Sapper, during our occupational training which is after SQ i believe, will the PT be instructional or do we have to do PT on our own?

AFAIK it will be Instructor Lead by your Course Officer and/or Course Warrant and/or Marching NCO (if they still use one)

o ok, and do they do the runs with you, or do they just trust that the new officers will do there job on leading us through them

FINALLY got my call for Basic, see you there on July 7th!

Hi, im still waiting for my phone call
but i was just wondering if I get to go to BMQ on July 7th
when do you think my swearing in ceremony will be before the 7th?

:army:

Yeah, it'll be a few weeks before. You'd get teh call with teh job offer, then the package, then the swearing in + info session where you get everything you gotta know, then you fly out a week or 2 (or 3) later.

My swearing in is on July 3rd, then they fly me out on the 6th, so they book you to swear in whenever they want by the sounds of it

ottawaguy25 said:
I start my course July7th 2008 St.Jean R0170E anyone else going
same here. See you there! flying in on the 6th from Halifax. What MOC are you going?

Kool ottawaguy25, now I know someone who will have a car on BMQ  ;D

Back