• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joining the RCMP

Petruss

Inactive
Reaction score
Hello. I recently heard that the RCMP looks a lot for people in univercities and recruit some officers there.

I'm fully canadian citizen, I've moved to France to live there for three years, and went live in Hong-Kong for 4 years. I was wondering due to this and I speak both English and French. Would I have an equal or similar advantage to someone that have been in univercities with only a Ontario High School Diploma?

Also I was wondering if there is a place where it shows all the regiments or all you can do once in the RCMP and what it takes.

I am interested in joining the emergency response team. Where can I find info about this?

Thanks

My friend do a search on the topic or review all the RCMP related threads on this site. Most of your questions will be answered at that point. If you still have questions them post a query on the blueline.ca forum under law enforcement applicants, there is an RCMP recruiter on that site that will answer all your questions.

The RCMP is looking for good/competative applicants, the first step is the info session and the second the exam. Its up to you to sell your life experience and abilities in the interview.

Cheers
Noneck

I like the RCMP...but...isn't this a gathering place for CF related discussions?  Perhaps another forum should be opened up for RCMP (maybe it's here and I'm just missing it).

J

Fireball said:
I like the RCMP...but...isn't this a gathering place for CF related discussions?  Perhaps another forum should be opened up for RCMP (maybe it's here and I'm just missing it).
J

You did see we have an RCMP section of the Security and Emergency Services Sub Forum correct?

Army.ca Forums > The Mess > Security and Emergency Services > RCMP > Topic: Joining the RCMP

Back