• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joining the army with online high school diploma

hollyymarie

Inactive
Reaction score
I tried to search all over the internet, government websites and army.ca and i couldn't find the answer to this question so I thought I'd ask here? [no idea if i'm doing it right.. sorry if i'm not]

Anyways, I went to a traditional high school from grades 9-11, but this year got kicked out of my school because I'm out of area, unfortunatly.  So I'm finishing up my grade 12 year online [throug ILC]

My dream is to join the military [specifically armoured], I know it's what I want to do with my life.  But now I'm hearing from some people that I can't enlist because I'm taking online classes?

Is that true? I have my application all filled out and everything, and now my hearts breaking, this sucks

thanks for your time!
hollyy

The best advice is to contact the closest recruiting centre, a 5 minute conversation will probably answer all your questions, and some you had not thought of.  That is my  :2c:

The education requirment for Armoured is Grade or equivilant. IE; GED.

Look at www.forces.ca. It's all there!

Back