• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Joining Instructions

armyrules

Reaction score
Hey guys I recieved my joining Instructions for Meaford. I noticed that the personal kit list is totally different from the one that is posted here on the boards. Is that because Meaford is not usually where BMQ thakes place or is it because of the major size difference? Thanks for all useful info in advance :salute:

Pte. Goyer

armyrules said:
Hey guys I recieved my joining Instructions for Meaford. I noticed that the personal kit list is totally different from the one that is posted here on the boards. Is that because Meaford is not usually where BMQ thakes place or is it because of the major size difference? Thanks for all useful info in advance :salute:

Pte. Goyer

Just do what your joining instructions say..........You have orders in hand, Follow them, saying "the kit list on army.ca was different" will not be accepted as an excuse for not having the proper stuff.

::)

Oh I understand that cdnaviator I was just wondering why there was such a differnce. I have all the kit that I'm supposed to no issues with that. thanks :salute:

Pte. Goyer

Meaford is not St Jean (the explanation is really that simple).  If you're going to Meaford, follow the instructions you were issued for Meaford.

Back