• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

january 2006 basic

jermeytinling

Inactive
Reaction score
well its official I'm merit listed :) i was told id be on the first basic of January, or in the October one if it works out they said. but anyway I'm just wondering who else is going around my time :salute:

I'm waiting at home. going to the gym everyday, and working to keep myself busy :warstory:

I was merit selected yesterday and i am going around january or lets say october or november if they have a last minute selection board. I applied 031 infantry NCM regular and i am doing my basic in french at st-jean.

Cheers  :cdn:

November, December...no, it closes down then and they don't start anymore till January. If not in October, it'll be January...

P.....

OK i will hope for October but i dont get my hopes on that one because it seems that all the courses are pretty full so it will go around January.

Wolf  :cdn:

Wolfe said:
I was merit selected yesterday and i am going around january or lets say october or november if they have a last minute selection board. I applied 031 infantry NCM regular and i am doing my basic in french at st-jean.

Cheers   :cdn:

Ok, confused... Ho were you selected yesterday but waiting on a last minute selection board?  ??? ::)

and also...

October is not full at all.  They had a last minute selection board in August because they couldn't fill October... and then 2 days ago we received an offer for Oct. 31 and My husband was the first one offered that particular BT so unless he is training alone, I am pretty sure there is room in that one.

I don't mean to be a drag but the way you talk sometimes Wolf, you make it seem like you know things you don't and it can be quite discouraging to others....

So I guess the long and short of it is... Don't give up on October yet boys and girls!!

armyjewelz said:
Ok, confused... Ho were you selected yesterday but waiting on a last minute selection board?   ??? ::)

and also...

October is not full at all.   They had a last minute selection board in August because they couldn't fill October... and then 2 days ago we received an offer for Oct. 31 and My husband was the first one offered that particular BT so unless he is training alone, I am pretty sure there is room in that one.

I don't mean to be a drag but the way you talk sometimes Wolf, you make it seem like you know things you don't and it can be quite discouraging to others....

So I guess the long and short of it is... Don't give up on October yet boys and girls!!

Well all i put in here is what i was told by an officer when i called CFRC, he told me that its pretty much full but you know sometimes CFRC can be wrong and this is why we have this site to help us out and please correct me if i say wrong things because sometimes even i am confused about all this. When i called the day before yesterday they told me that i was put merit selected on september 13 ( i tought i was already on sepetember 5th but i was wrong ), i dont know why the 13, anyways i hope you are right armyjewelz that there are free spots, and i hope that a last minute selection board opens ( kinkanucks is gonna post here if something opens ). I won't give up on October no way. THX armyjewelz.  ;D

Wolf  :cdn:

Yes..the confusion comes between "merit selected" and actually selected. I think what Wolfe ment was merit listed, meaning he is eligible for selection boards now, meaning he is on the list, that they will evaluate his file and possibly give him an offer at future selection boards.

P.....

P-Free said:
November, December...no, it closes down then and they don't start anymore till January. If not in October, it'll be January...

P.....

So I  called my  CFRC and they told me  they star a BMQ on 14 november 2005. And they don't call me because They don't know the # of  the course and be ready to receive a call in 3 weeks

Back