• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

It's November - Can we please loose the pumkins?

Teflon

Inactive
Reaction score
Not a huge deal really but since we are more then half way through November can we return the little maple leafs and can the pumkins?

Hmmm, strange I still have them - oh well maybe my machine will one day catch up.

Perhaps I just keep missing them.

I can't waite for the Christmas trees and Santa's myself :D

Teflon said:
Hmmm, strange I still have them - oh well maybe my machine will one day catch up.
Hold the Ctrl button on the keyboard while you hit refresh on your browser.  The pumpkins will go away.

Hold the Ctrl button on the keyboard while you hit refresh on your browser.  The pumpkins will go away.

Well how but that - You learn something new every day! - That being learned, I guess I can go home now!

Pumkins gone bye bye!

Thanks MCG

They were removed Halloween night, but it looks like caching has kept some old ghosts alive...

Sounds like a bad pun...

Is this going to be like Google then?  Rolling in images to celebrate the time of the year?

Can't make any promises... I used to string up lights around Christmas and a bit of snow dusted some icons from time to time... if I have the opportunity I may do something similar again this year. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Can't make any promises... I used to string up lights around Christmas and a bit of snow dusted some icons from time to time... if I have the opportunity I may do something similar again this year. :)
That would be cool Mike. Perhaps we can have a Santa too, dropping gifts off to people ;D

Mike Baker said:
That would be cool Mike. Perhaps we can have a Santa too, dropping gifts off to people ;D

Its starting to sound like one of those on-line games....

Mike Baker said:

Maybe you should organize a secret santa gift exchange between board members.....

Good idea! Everyone draws a number between one and 27,513...

Just giving you a hard time. :)

I was just hoping to be the one picked to go across the country in the private army.ca jet to deliver everything!  ;D

I was more disappointed to see we had pumpkins instead of poppies.

Mike Baker said:
If I got you I'd send ya a cod fish :D

Worth more than $2?  You're on!  Make sure you wrap it properly, wouldnt want to mistake it for an IED...

Back to topic, is that a serious consideration?  Hallowe'en and Christmas get little holiday-appropriate symbols? What other dates to commemorate with special symbols?

Back