• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

It's been a long road...

Thanks guys! One good thing about this website...no shortage of people who can understand how frustrating this is! I am just feeling a bit sorry for myself, I'll snap out of it!  :nod:

Thanks for the suggestions too, I have been trying to do what I can. And you're right, walking with crutches definitely works the arms!

Yay good news!!

I had my interview today and they were rushing to process my paperwork because they said selection for MP was closing today. He said there are two MPACs scheduled for November. The interview went well, he confirmed that I have a competitive score but that he can't speak on the scores of other applicants so he doesn't know how competitive I am in the grand scheme of things. Also, he confirmed my element of choice (which was Army) but told me I would probably be Air Force, it's all good as long as I get in!

So, if I don't hear back from them by Nov 10th he told me to give him a call. Sooo...more waiting, but one step closer!

If any of my other fellow MP applicants are reading this let me know how you are doing in the process.

Good luck and good vibes to everyone else applying!

Woo Hoo!!  ;D

Got a call today from the CFRC letting me know I will be doing MPAC in Valcartier Nov 19-21. I go in late next week to get my paperwork!

One step closer - now I will be unbearable to be around I am so excited, lol

If anyone else hears anything let me know.

As always, Good vibes to my fellow applicants!

Delaney1986 said:
Woo Hoo!!  ;D

Got a call today from the CFRC letting me know I will be doing MPAC in Valcartier Nov 19-21. I go in late next week to get my paperwork!

One step closer - now I will be unbearable to be around I am so excited, lol

If anyone else hears anything let me know.

As always, Good vibes to my fellow applicants!

Good for you, I received a call as well. Sure feels good. Are they able to email your documents? Mine were sent via email.

It's been a little while but I FINALLY got my MPAC results back today. I am suitable and have been merit listed. They told me to check in every two weeks for updates for now.

I have been hearing a lot of rumours about things going on in the MP trade, numbers wise, but who knows the truth? So, I'll hold out hope and get back to waiting.

Good Luck to my fellow applicants!

Congratulations, I hope you are contacted for future openings soon!

Unfortunately, I can't share your good news, but thank you for including others in your journey and keep the updates coming. Best of luck!

Wow...got the call last Friday...an offer for MP, swear in 27 Feb, Basic starts 10 March. CRAZY! They told me in Jan that all MP positions had been filled for this fiscal year, so I was waiting for April. They caught me completely off guard!! The only crappy thing is for some reason they won't let me drive, they said I have to fly? Oh well, at least I won't have to worry about getting lost.

I haven't really slept since then, so excited/nervous/terrified.  :panic:

Life changer!!!

Thanks to everyone who encouraged me, related to me, vented with me, lol.

As always, Good Luck to my fellow applicants and I hope to see some of you in March!

Congrats.

Things that you have to wait for, or work for, are always more appreciated than things that are handed to you.

Your fun begins soon.

BeyondTheNow said:
Congratulations, all the best :)

I want you to come with me!! It would be awesome to know someone!! I think you will get your call pretty soon after the next step!!

Delaney1986 said:
I want you to come with me!! It would be awesome to know someone!! I think you will get your call pretty soon after the next step!!

Thanks for the vote of confidence.  Hopefully all goes well and I have a positive update soon. But if not, I know you'll do well and will have no problems meeting many great people.

Back