• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

It's almost time for Earth Hour

1. Thermostat up
2. Doors open
3. used motor oil buried
4. When the ZombieSlayer is ready, I'll drive it just to produce emissions and tick off the tree huggers

GAP said:
go back, literally back and learn to live without all the modern day technology that improved our survival rate from about 30 years to 70+ years....then come back and we will listen...

But if he did, then he wouldn't be able to access Army.ca to respo...........

Now I see what you did there. Clever!  :nod:

I was actually part of a joke conversation where a bunch of us were making fun of green issues.  I was telling the group that the best way to get a tire fire started was by cutting batteries in half and igniting them with old Styrofoam coolers.  Some fracking clown actually turned around, injected herself into our conversation and said in her best self righteous GTA tone "I truly hope you are kidding".  I said to her "you haven't tasted dolphin/seal kabobs until you've cooked them over a tire fire".  I think the derisive laughter clued her in to my general tone of sarcasm. 
It must suck being a hippie.  So goddammed maudlin all the time.  Lighten the hell up! 

zipperhead_cop said:
I was actually part of a joke conversation where a bunch of us were making fun of green issues.  I was telling the group that the best way to get a tire fire started was by cutting batteries in half and igniting them with old Styrofoam coolers.  Some fracking clown actually turned around, injected herself into our conversation and said in her best self righteous GTA tone "I truly hope you are kidding".  I said to her "you haven't tasted dolphin/seal kabobs until you've cooked them over a tire fire".  I think the derisive laughter clued her in to my general tone of sarcasm. 
It must suck being a hippie.  So goddammed maudlin all the time.  Lighten the hell up!

You now owe me one Timmies XL DD and a keyboard.

Regards

Recycle? I subscribe to the ideal of decycle. I just threw out some cans, bottles, cardboard and compostable items. I guess I will burn in hell with a smudgy yellow flame while the "Recyclists" will have a bright blue one.

Yeah yeah, I got the message. I'm a maudlin, self-righteous, indignant tree hugger with a chip on her shoulder.  Well I heard one that even I chuckled at:

" Scientists say because of global warming they expect the worlds oceans to rise four and a half feet. The scientists say this can only mean one thing: Gary coleman is going to drown."
-- Conan O'Brien

Jourdan said:
Yeah yeah, I got the message. I'm a maudlin, self-righteous, indignant tree hugger with a chip on her shoulder.

See, that's the thing.  We're all ripping eco-phobes in general.  You're the only one here being a green sin-eater.  No need to personalize anything.  Now go try the albino panda jerky dusted with white rhino penis powder.  It's delightful!

I'm not sure which I enjoy more... the looks I get for having my grocery cart full of every different animal they sell, or the looks I get when I put them all in plastic bags and walk out to my car that I left running the whole time I was in there. ;D

Make no wonder I go to the grocery store so often.

I'm burning an old  lead-based painted table for my part tonight.........

Bruce Monkhouse said:
I'm burning an old  lead-based painted table for my part tonight.........

I hope you have a lead recovery system in place to catch the lead........................so you can add it to the paint for the new table.....

Back