• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

ISO Garrison Boots, Size 11E or 270's

762gunner

Inactive
Reaction score
    Tiny ex-wife kept mine.  So... trying to put my Garrison uniform back together as I have an org I'd like to donate it to.  Looking for garrison boots as above, also the tan short sleeve dress shirt size 17-18.  Willing to dicker with price.

Thanks. 

Redneck Tn-type said:
    Tiny ex-wife kept mine.  So... trying to put my Garrison uniform back together as I have an org I'd like to donate it to.  Looking for garrison boots as above, also the tan short sleeve dress shirt size 17-18.  Willing to dicker with price.

Thanks.
I've got all mine together. But holding onto it just in case we are ordered to wear it again;) And, it all fits as well. Shocking!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Redneck Tn-type said:

Thanks.

Let me look around. If I can find it you can have it for the shipping

Back