• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is this really fast or normal?

Well its Thursday Ive just gotten back from my CFAT  and a 3 hour interview ... and well
I go for med and PT next week ...sept 7. Ive qualified for my trades + many more .
So thus far I will have handed in application and will be finished all the prerequisites  in  exactly 2 weeks or 10 business days. Thats really really fast and I have no previous experiance.  Shock and awe atm , but I feel great! Kudos to my recuiter to he was great. Any questions I had he had the book any doubts I had he made me feel a ease.

LIKELY said:
He's as p'd O as I am...It all has to do with the mainland.  Cant say too much or I may end up as a steward.

Its ALWAYS the mainland.  Non-Islanders are slower than we are man!  :blotto:

Maybe this direction from Uncle Rick will get you on the move now... 8)

Brixxie,

Right on, good to hear that the system is working for someone!  Kudo's and good luck!

Mud

I think, as far as the CFRC's go, its luck of the draw.  They tend to do testing and medicals in batches.  I know here the medics come frome G'town and only come 1 or twice a month. so if you miss the window you wait till next month....no explanation in my case but worked for you.

Good luck with the rest of the process, Brix.  The funs just starting!

Back