• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Is Patrolman Officer Material(CEOTP)?

lol, thanks for the update. No wonder no one from CDA would give me a hard copy. Try and have some fun on course.

Wook

derael said:
My CEOTP offer says I'll become 2Lt. once BOTP course is completed, and Lt. after phase 4. I'll go with that till things change.  ;D

That's great, do you have to do CAP also?  My message states that I will receive my 2LT's after completion of phase 2, which I believe is my Common Army Phase.  Is phase 2 CAP or the second part of IAP/BOTP?

Cheers :salute:

*Milnet.ca staff edit for site policy*

Mine said commisioning at the end of BOTP Ph II (which is of course BOTC) and the remainder to be MOC Specific (so end of Ph 4 for me) and what not. See you there

ArtyNewbie said:
Mine said commisioning at the end of BOTP Ph II (which is of course BOTC) and the remainder to be MOC Specific (so end of Ph 4 for me) and what not. See you there

That's what was on my message too.  That's awesome, I thought Phase I was IAP/BOTP together, and CAP was Phase II.  Thanks Mac, lol. 

Cheers ;D

It is but BOTP is (was) in 2 phases split up so the school kids (no offence) could make it to their respective universities on time. You're driving right, when are you due in.

ArtyNewbie said:
It is but BOTP is (was) in 2 phases split up so the school kids (no offence) could make it to their respective universities on time. You're driving right, when are you due in.

I'm leaving this week but I'm not showing up to St. Jean until the 26th.  I'm taking some time off before the game starts.  ;D

Cheers

Guys phase 2 is the BOTP portion of our course.  Phase I is IAP, and although they are now combined for us, we do phase 1-2 together and get commissioned after that.

Avro_Arrow_1976 said:
Guys phase 2 is the BOTP portion of our course.  Phase I is IAP, and although they are now combined for us, we do phase 1-2 together and get commissioned after that.

Phase II for the Army has always been the 'aka' of CAP, not BOTP.....

Fortunately I'm not in the army, no offense ;)  My career manager explained things to me, my promotion timelines etc.  Cheers

oh come on it was only a matter of time, the odd good natured cheap shot is all good, but I guess I opened myself up counter battery cheap shots

Oh OH! MORE! :D Hey, it's not BABY BLUE :p It's POWDERED Blue and I'm sticking to it! Besides, it looks nice :D I used to wear that colour with pride  ;D

baby blue, powder blue, baby powder???? hmmm seems to be a theme (but at least its not black in the beating sun (been there cooked through that) (nows where somebody out there will call rounds on, FFE on me)

Ya i would call it... that's the problem eh? I just can't think of anything right now... hmmm... not to mention the medical side of the house doesn't get to call arty down on anyone allot.

Oh wait... ah nvm... I can't even lay a machine gun on you... boooo!

not true "Art. 22. The following conditions shall not be considered as depriving a medical unit or establishment of the protection guaranteed by Article 19:
(1) That the personnel of the unit or establishment are armed, and that they use the arms in their own defence, or in that of the wounded and sick in their charge." First Geneva Convention of 1949

Fire away

Back